You’re All Surrounded Ep 4. After Daegu and Panseok beat up one another, Daegu runs away to his hometown. He visits his childhood home, remembering all the tragic details of his mom dying in front of him 11 years ago. He runs to the beach to vent out his pain, and as he’s sitting on the sand with his head down, he hears his mom’s voice… and she’s sitting right next to him. And all of a sudden he becomes a little boy. I weep even when re-watching this cut…
She says it must’ve been so hard for him all these years, especially due to his photographic memory which means he remembers all the details of her dying. She assures him that what happened to her was not in anyway because of him ㅠㅠㅠ
She says running away doesn’t solve anything, and to hurry up and go back. That he’s too smart to be like that. And like a little boy, Daegu asks, “Are you sure? Are you really sure?” Mom assures her son to no end. He says, “Mom, you hate me right?” and weeps uncontrollably. She looks at him lovingly and then she’s gone. ㅠㅠㅠ
Seunggi seriously breaking my heart ㅠㅠㅠ Love to see this reunion between Seunggi and Lord Park’s wife (his first love’s mom) from Gu Family Book.
Hope there’s more scenes to come with Daegu and his mom.
See related posts:
- You’re All Surrounded Ep 4 Cut: Seunggi Fights It Out with Cha Seungwon
- You’re All Surrounded Ep 3 Cuts: Seunggi & Ara’s First Case Together Doesn’t End So Well
- You’re All Surrounded Ep 2 Cuts: Seunggi Reveals Recording Obtained by the Rookies
- You’re All Surrounded Ep 2 Cuts: Seunggi Thinks About His Mom and Pays His Respect
- You’re All Surrounded Ep 2 Preview – Seunggi: Mom…
- You’re All Surrounded Ep 1 Cut – Seunggi Caught Shirtless
- [ENG] You Are All Surrounded – Teaser 4
- [ENG] You Are All Surrounded – Teaser 3 Highlight Video