March 18, 2014. Posting this image only because I love the actual newspaper article layout with the photo of our lovely Seunggi gracing the page. As for the article itself…
Again, how is this a ‘hot topic’ all of a sudden… again?
I’m glad Seunggi doesn’t do twitter or other SNS, but it’d be awesome for someone else at Hook Ent to post info and engage with fans either on Twitter or Facebook. Ha, probably will never happen! Like that would be too cool and hip for Hook.ㅋㅋㅋ
And the ‘Nation’s’ moniker usage emphasized like this. First time I’m seeing it like this in K-media. Same across all the press articles and tv news on this non-SNS ‘hot topic.’ I tell you, the power of strategic press messaging. I’m seriously jealous!!!! hahahahaha.
While Hook Ent doesn’t put out press releases about any of Seunggi’s activities, every single other K-agency is putting out press releases about their stars every other day… about everything and anything. *sigh* I’m so used to it now, with Hook… but it’s still annoying, yet kinda funny and sad all at the same time. Which in itself is kinda sad. lol.
Online version of article photo image…
Images: LSG Thailand via ISplus
See related posts:
- [ENG] Why Top Stars Yoo Jaesuk, Lee Seunggi, Kim Soohyun Don’t Use ‘SNS’ Social Media
- [ENG] Lee Seung Gi for ‘Healing Camp’ Surprise Appearance to Support Mentor Lee Sun Hee + Why He Doesn’t Do SNS
- [ENG] Entertainment Relay – Lee Seung Gi Talks Vitamin CF Shoot, Model Image, Strong Heart Dating, Upcoming Drama
- [ENG] Grandpas Over Flowers – Lee Seung Gi (27) and Lee Soon Jae (79) Similarities!
- [100 DongGuk University Greats] Lee Seung Gi – Graduated with Major in International Trade & Commerce
- [ENG] SNL Korea – Tweet Stop: Celebrities with no Antis, Yoo Jaesuk, Lee Seunggi share this in common…
- Red Cross Youth 60th anniversary – Lee Seunggi interview
- [ENG] K-wave Magazine interview – Lee Seunggi [Aug 2013]