Kim Heeae – leaf motif dress is Prada, studded strap heels are Valentino, diamond setting ring is Cartier. Lee Seunggi – ribbon adorned shirt is Raf Simons at Mue, paisley pants are Gucci, lace-up shoes are Cesare Paciotti.
Got the Vogue Korea Feb 2014 issue ($28, compared to $6 in Korea!) and the photos really pop in the glossy, large pages of the high-fashion magazine. Since we’re still officially in January, Vogue Korea – More than Flower I only has half the photoshoot posted. The fashion labels for Vogue never disappoint~ Here’s the styling and brands specs for the first set of photos… and a few preview tidbits from the feature.
Just a few preview tidbits from the Vogue spread~
- There are 3 more photos with Seunggi in the spread – another great chemistry shot, this time with Miyeon noona (he wears the Firstlook Black label blue and grey vest). Another solo photo, which I feel could’ve been SO much more, but I’ll take it. And a fantastic candid group shot of Seunggi and the Noonas huddled together, smiling, looking gorgeous and so lovable all in one shot.
- Stylist Jung Yoon Ki was in charge of the photoshoot styling. (He also oversaw the styling of Seunggi, Heeae, and Miyeon for the Noonas Over Flowers trip).
- The photoshoot took place at the Vogue studios the day after Christmas, morning of Dec 26th. (They reunited prior to this, at the end of Nov. for the dinner meet-up shown in the final Ep 8 director’s cut epilogue).
- Finalizing one date to gather such busy people is never easy. Kim Ja Oak was unable to participate in the photoshoot because she had drama filming scheduled and the cold weather was not good for her condition.
- The article is really heartwarming and written with a lot of reverence for the actresses and Seunggi…
- Vogue Editorial Staff: Their real personalities, checked during the photoshoot, were just as seen during the TV broadcasts. They seemed more like deep-souled, neighborhood noonas rather than snobby, arrogant stars. And sure enough, ‘model student’ Seunggi goes without saying.
- Seunggi: It was all wonderful but the plane ride back to Korea was most memorable… because we safely completed the trip.
Lee Miyeon – metallic tunic dress and ankle boots are Gucci. Lee Seunggi – dot pattern shirt is Burberry Prorsum, and jacket, pants, paisley scarf and loafers are all Gucci. Yoon Yeojung – flower print jacket is Vivienne Westwood, lace top is Sandro, scarf is Burberry Prorsum, ankle boots are Giuseppe Zanotti. Kim Heeae – flower print skirt and top are Lanvin, bangles are Cartier, boots are Jimmy Choo.
Lee Seunggi – embroidered pants and shirt is Ann Demeulemeester, flower print jacket is Gucci, lace-up boots are Marc Jacobs at Koon.
Lee Seunggi – white shirt is Dolce & Gabbana, flower print pants are Kimseoryong Homme, scarf is Lanvin, bangle is Hermés. Lee Miyeon – see through blouse is Chloé, H line skirt is Miss Gee Collection, PVC bangles are Vintage Hollywood, shoes are Miu Miu. Kim Heeae – pleated dress is Proenza Schouler.
Lee Miyeon – Light pink silk blouse and silk pants are Emilio Pucci at Mue.
Kim Heeae – Lace flattered by delicate flower pattern sleeveless dress is Thom Browne at 10 Corso Como, flower earrings are Dolce & Gabbana, patent leather shoes are Helena & Kristie.
Can’t wait for fans to post high-quality scans of the photos after the magazine has been out for a while, because the dull coloring in the press-released photos do not do justice to the actual photos in the magazine!
Images: TopStarNews, Vogue Korea
See related posts:
- LA MER Event: Lee Seung Gi’s Luxe Gifts for the Noonas
- 1st Look E-Magazine – Lee Seung Gi at 2013 MAMA
- [CeCi 2013 Interview] Lee Seung Gi – My Sweet Moment ③
- Anan Japan – Seunggi’s wake-up morning routine
- Lee Seunggi and stars for Cartier Paris Nouvelle Vague
- Lee Seunggi in classic Ferragamo + Cartier for Esquire [ENG]
- [ENG] K-wave Magazine interview – Lee Seunggi [Aug 2013]
- Lee Seunggi – Lee Seojin for November’s Vogue Japan