December 30, 2013. According to the results of the nation-wide survey conducted by the Media Consumer Research (MCR), the Korean Broadcast Advertising Corporation (KOBACO) revealed that Kim Yuna ranked #1 as the 2013 top preferred CF model at 7.0%, and Lee Seunggi ranked at #2 at 6.3%. Kim Yuna has continuously ranked at the #1 spot for the 2009, 2010, and 2011 years, while Lee Seunggi has continuously ranked in the top 3 for the 2010, 2011, and 2012 years. Last year, Psy ranked at #1, followed by #2 Seunggi, and #3 Kim Yuna. The full 2013 list includes:
Kim Yuna – 7.0%
Lee Seunggi – 6.3%
Kim Taehee – 5.5%
Miss A Bae Suzy – 5.5%
Hyun Bin – 4.6%
Lee Byunghun – 3.3%
Jun Jihyun – 3.1%
Son Yeonjae – 2.8%
Sponsored by the Korean Broadcast Advertising Corporation, Media Consumer Research surveys a sample of 6000 persons, ranging in ages 13 – 64 and residing in nation-wide cities in Korea. This year, 3000 persons were survey for the first-half of the year from May 15 – June 12, and another 3000 persons were surveyed for the latter part of the year from October 2-30.
Congrats to Seunggi and Yuna! Showcasing what it means to endure over time!
It doesn’t get better than this for KB Financial Group.
See related posts:
- KB Financial Group Renews CF Endorsement Contracts with Lee Seung Gi & Kim Yuna for 2014
- KB renews endorsement contracts with Seunggi & Kim Yuna for 2013
- Lee Seung Gi named PR Ambassador for Nation’s Hanwoo [Arirang World – Showbiz Korea]
- Cuckoo new model, Lee Seunggi, CF proposal launch event
- Psy & Seunggi for 2012 Top 10 Korean advertisement models
- Congrats to Hallyu Seunggi for his first award of 2011
- Lee Seung Gi wins 2010 Korea Advertisers Association Good Model Award, 2nd year in a row [Article]