(video: nongnum naka)
Makes me miss the drama. I recently went back and watched a few episodes. While some of Writer Kang’s story and character development, especially for Kangchi, got on my nerves, Seunggi did a really great job in making of us feel for his character. And re-watching cuts of Kangchi and Yeowul… they really were undeniably loveable. Now that it’s all over, I’ll miss our Kangdam couple.
Congrats again to Seunggi for a successful end to 2013!!
A very very very deserving one for sure!
Excited. Nervous. About the new drama project he decides to choose.
I hope that Seunggi, just once, be a tad bit selfish as an actor, and make helping others and the project to shine… just a wee bit secondary to his own character.
See related posts:
- 2013 MBC Drama Awards – Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won Catch Up During Photo Time [Fancams]
- [ENG] 2013 MBC Drama Awards – Lee Seung Gi wins Top Excellence Award for Gu Family Book
- [ENG] 2013 MBC Drama Awards – Lee Seung Gi & Bae Suzy win Best Couple Award for Gu Family Book
- [ENG] 2013 MBC Drama Awards – Lee Seung Gi wins Male Popularity Award… with Ha Ji Won
- Top 10 MBC Hallyu dramas, 2003-2013: #10 Gu Family Book
- Gu Family Book – Must see Seunggi / Kangchi video player
- Seunggi & Suzy – Gu Family Book press conference ④
- Gu Family Book: Seunggi’s teary backhug for Suzy [Stills]