Episode 6 was by far my FAVE. Mainly because we saw the confident and successful Seunggi that everyone knows and loves. I know Writer Lee and Na PD were trying to create a story arc that was unfolding before them, but I still cringe at how they edited in all the worse-case scenarios in the early eps! I know they’re both super close with Seunggi, but sometimes, way too comfortable…
Like the recent Ep 6, did they HAVE to edit in the parts about Seunggi’s “girlfriend,” especially considering recent news. Seriously hope they don’t go down that road with the final few eps. Please focus on the memorable journey and evolution of these Noonas and Seunggi, both individually as a group… their story about taking risks in life, dealing with unpredictable situations, willing to not care about public perception, learning to care for others, and experiencing the beauty of travel…
Can’t believe we only have a few more eps to go.
Like Seunggi, I feel exhausted and spent, but content and happy.
Group photos of Seunggi and the Noonas from Eps 1-5~~~
Whoa~ this group photo at the airport from Ep 1 seems SO long time ago!
And that may be a good thing, since I’m absolutely in love with the evolved and manly Seunggi we’re getting to witness in these latter eps!
Images: Noonas Over Flowers
See related posts:
- [HERITORY] Lee Seung Gi & Noonas Over Flowers Story 1
- [ENG] Noonas Over Flowers Ep 3 cut – Seunggi’s notes
- [Style] Noonas over Flowers – Lee Seung Gi’s Cartier watch
- Noonas over Flowers posters and group photos in Turkey
- [ENG] Noonas Over Flowers Ep 1 cut – Seunggi wanted to cry!
- Awesome fancams greet Lee Seung Gi in Korea after ‘Noonas over Flowers’ filming in Croatia
- Lee Seung Gi departs for ‘Noonas over Flowers’ filming