I know what I’ll be doing on December 30, Monday at 8:55pm KST!! Haven’t seen Han Jihye’s recent dramas, but loved her in her older dramas. Really looking forward to her and Seunggi hosting the awards show. They’re both beloved, adorable, talented, and beautiful inside and out. Han Jihye recently married a Korean-American from Chicago, so I’m expecting very professional, awkward-free, super lovely chemistry between these two MCs…
Mwave: Lee Seung Gi and Han Ji Hye to MC the MBC Drama Awards
[December 10, 2013]
With the year coming to an end, MBC has selected its hosts to lead the drama awards for 2013.
On December 10, MBC announced that Lee Seung Gi and Han Ji Hye will be hosting the 2013 MBC Drama Awards.
Lee Seung Gi shined in MBC’s Gu Family Book as the half-man, half-spirit character, Choi Kang Chi. Han Ji Hye also exceptionally pulled off her role in her drama, Pots of Gold, where she acted as two characters, who were long-lost twins.
The award show will take place on December 30 at 8:55 PM (KST).
Images: As labeled/Naver
See related posts:
- MAMA 2013 – Lee Seung Gi on stage, and out and about
- Top 10 MBC Hallyu dramas, 2003-2013: #10 Gu Family Book
- Gu Family Book – Must see Seunggi / Kangchi video player
- [Daily Music Charts] Lee Seunggi – Last Words
- 2012 MBC Drama Awards – Nominees for All Categories
- 2012 MBC Drama Awards – Top Excellence Award nominees
- [Star1 Jan.2013] Lee Seunggi’s ‘All Kill’ Dramas & Music ④