English translation of the video…
Things worked out… but reflective Seunggi
(Aw, I think he was close to tears at the counter~ huhu)
LSG: I… felt so small…
I almost cried a few times…
Really… I wanted to take my mic off and go cry…
LSG: Which way do I need to go?
[Running around diligently]
LSG: I’m totally out of my element here.
[Not being able to show any results Seunggi]
LSG: Yes yes, over there…
LSG: What I realized in a big way…
[Not liking who I was during those embarrassing moments]
LSG: I felt like… some dummy!
[What could 27-year old Seunggi be thinking about]
[Debuting in high school, living as an entertainer for 9 years]
LSG: I never had to direct anyone like this before…
[Used to hiding his thoughts and will, 27-year old Seunggi]
LSG: For me, I always moved according to a schedule planned for me.
LSG: I never thought and did things that would burden others…
[This trip covered many firsts for him]
LSG: The bus leaves at 5am.
[Growing within 10 days… from luggage to real porter…!]
[And into a real adult, able to guide anyone…!]
[Mistakes… Failure… Lacking… Embarrassment…]
[Energy to grow from all these things]
[This is the privilege young people possess]
English: LSGfan, Video: AirenVideo
I was tearing up watching this…
Seunggi so serious when talking about the hardship early on.
I totally believe he wanted to cry! but he has amazing discipline.
The background music and Seunggi talking…
And the message about the power to grow from our mistakes…
Really great stuffs. Seunggi is the perfect messenger.
See related posts:
- [ENG] Noonas Over Flowers Ep 2 – Preview
- [ENG] Noonas Over Flowers Ep 1 – Preview
- Lee Seung Gi for Market O ‘Real Brownie Blondie’ CF
- [ENG] Noonas Over Flowers preview #2 – Seunggi-ya, where are you?!
- HERITORY fashion teams up with Noonas over Flowers
- [ENG] Noonas Over Flowers preview – Lee Seung Gi promotes first broadcast from Croatia
- [CeCi 2013 Interview] Lee Seung Gi – My Sweet Moment ③
- Red Cross Youth 60th anniversary – Lee Seunggi interview