Back-tracking a few days… before Seunggi’s Olympic Torch Relay in Manchester. June 20, 2012. Seoul, Incheon Airport. En route to England for the Olympic Torch Relay via Warsaw, Poland to watch the Euro 2012 Czech v Portugal soccer match.
THE LOOK: Light colored jacket-pants suit ensemble with simple, stylish pocket white t-shirt and dark brown formal shoes. Chic snake or crocodile skin bone-colored messenger bag and a super nice black-faced gold watch. And looking VERY manly…
It’s one of his best recent airport outfits (which really doesn’t say much)! Suit fit is a little off like usual… his body tends to be more muscular than skinny. Also kinda dressy for celeb airport fashion, but I think it’s because he’s officially traveling as one of Samsung’s Korean Torchbearer reps. At least, I didn’t think ‘Ajusshi’ when I saw the press photos, so in that sense, I guess I’m pretty content! Crazy Cody has made me lower my fashion standards over the years!
OMG, I love his bag!!! I usually don’t like snake/crocodile skin, but love the color! Plus, it seems a little less pretentious when it’s a messenger bag vs. a handbag/purse?!
Hehehe. Like these sequence shots!
Airen fans are so awesome! Always showing up at the airport to cheer for LSG!
And all the thoughtful gifts… Aw, Seunggi looks so happy.
OMG, camera man almost tripping trying to film Seunggi!
Samsung Supporters for Lee Seung Gi~~~~ totally rock!
Ooooh~~~~ nice passport case! Color matches his bag! LSG looking good!
Wow, lucky passengers who happened to be flying to Warsaw, Poland on this day!
Images: As labeled
See related posts:
- Olympic torchbearer Lee Seung Gi preps, smiles and jogs in Rochdale, Manchester!
- Handsome Lee Seung Gi leaves Lowry Hotel for torch relay!
- Olympic torchbearer Lee Seung Gi arrives in Manchester
- Actor Lee Seung Gi talks Lee Jaeha, Olympics, and military
- Heritory BTS: The King 2 Hearts + CF filming [May 2012]
- More royally suited ‘The King’ Lee Seung Gi [Stills + BTS]
- More of kingly Lee Seung Gi [2012 KB Good Job Fair]
- Seunggi in all-black airport fashion to Japan [2012.01.28]